Sunday, September 25, 2011

Scrapping Chics Challenge



This months Scrapping Chics Challenge is Carnival/Fair and all things FUN!  After a couple of months off of challenges I realized how much fun doing challenges really is and I really had a great time with this one!  When I think of our county fair I think of the barns with all the animals.  For this challenge I used a barn stamp from Heartfelt Creations and a cowgirl stamp from rubbernecker.com.  The sun was just a quick hand-draw because I needed a little something else :) Two stamps that I just love.  I colored both with my copics.  I used a scrap piece of denim looking backround paper and a strip of bandana paper that i used my fringe scissors on.  Then of course none of my projects are complete without my Tim Holtz distressing inks - I used tea dye on this one.

So if you want to have some fun too check out the Scrapping Chics Monthly Challenge blog at:

No comments:

Post a Comment