Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm back in Action!

Well, we have recovered from the flood and the abrupt move and although my new craft space is a small nook it has potential and i'm ready to get back to crafting!  Despite the chaos I was able to submit my semi-finalist projects to Heartfelt Creations and do a two day craft fair and with nothing on my plate for this weekend I'm psyched for some crafting!  I'm babysitting my 4 yr. old niece so there will be some kid crafting involved which is always fun :)  I also have a home decor blog hop to prepare for by the 24th.  I'm really looking forward to the weekend!!!!  I hope you all have a great and creative one!!!  Vicki

1 comment:

Linda Dale said...

YEA! Crafting is just not the same without you!
Let me know when you want to work on that scrap nook. Remember to measure your wall for maybe some shelves.

Post a Comment