Saturday, January 29, 2011

Paper Pups - FIF Challenge #9

I was very excited to do this challenge!  We had to use the Paper Pups Cartridge - the cut from page 104.  I got the paper pups cartridge free with the purchase of my cricut machine several years ago and haven't used it once!  I had no idea what a fun cartridge it could be!  Thanks to Flaunt it Fridays I was finally inspired to use it and had such a great time with it!  I used a cute dogbone pattern for the cat/dog backround and dimmensional dots to pop them off the page (hard to see in the pic) and embossed the inside heart for some more dimmension.  I also used Tim Holtz distress inks around the edges to give it the look I love :)

7 comments:

Linda Dale said...

Awesome, I have not heard about that cartridge. Wonder if it is still available?

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

YOur card is so pretty! I am so glad we inspired you to finally use your cart for the very first time! Thanks for flaunting it at Flaunt It Friday's!
Sandra

Janis said...

This is awesome! Great job! Thanks for playing with us at FIF! :) Janis

Sharon said...

Great card! Love the embossing and the sentiments!! Thanks for 'flaunting' your stuff with us at FIF!!! :)

Dina said...

grea job! love the paper you used! Dina

Denise said...

I love all the texture in your card. The dogbone paper is perfect for this challenge. Thanks for joining us this week at Flaunt it Fridays :)

mum of two said...

What a fabulous card! I am glad you decied to start using this cartridge. I think it's really cute too. My mum has it, I may have to borrow it from her... Thanks for flaunting it with us this week at FIF :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Post a Comment