Monday, January 17, 2011

christmas card 2010

Well, a little after the fact but I put so much effort into my chrismas cards this year I had to post a pic.  I was very excited when heartfeltcreations.us came out with this awesome christmas spellbinder die.  I immediately knew that this was what I wanted to use for my cards.  Of course I had a different stamp in mind but it just didn't fit at all so I went with this old stamp of a bear snowman and it fit perfectly.  Unfortunately the designer name isn't on the stamp for me to post but I had fun coloring him in and adding a little bling with Martha Stewarts Glitter glue, which I just love.  The green backround was embossed with a snowflake cuttlebug folder and I used Tim Holtz distressing ink to give a little bit of age.  I did successfully succeed in my goal of getting them done and out by christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment