Monday, January 24, 2011

Busy Weekend!

It was a busy weekend but between all the kids taxi'ing, grocery shopping and errends I did get the two owl cards done and these three prims!  These prims were inspired by Threadbareprimitives, I find some of my favorite patterns there.  Of course with any pattern, at the end of the day, I need to twist it up and make it my own!  But as always, I give my dolls a coat of coffee, vanilla and cinnamon and then bake them in the oven to give them that old, country look and a yummy smell!  The prim cat was actually made with a twist at the request of one of my customers who always has great ideas!

3 comments:

Linda Dale said...

Ahh, so very cute. You know I love your creations. You are so good, the world needs crafts like yours.

Janis said...

These dolls are amazing! How much are they? :) Janis northrose@slowar.com

Debi said...

Love these prims. so cute!
This blog design is popular... ;)

Post a Comment